TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Orders can only be placed through the webstore. We do not accept orders over the phone or by mail
- Sales tax will be applied on all domestic orders. Tax is calculated based on the applicable sales tax and use tax laws within each state.
- Merchandise is limited to the sizes, colors, and variants listed on our website. If a size or variant does not appear online, it is currently unavailable. Be sure to check back as items may be restocked and available for purchase at a later date.
- If the item you ordered runs out of stock after your order has been placed, we will contact you via the email provided in your order to exchange the item for another item of equal value. If we do not receive a response within 10 business days we reserve the right to refund your order in full.
- Customers have up to a maximum of 60 days from the date of shipment to claim their package as lost in order to receive any compensation regarding their order.
- In most cases, orders are shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
- If you are placing an international order, we are unable to guarantee the timeliness of arrival of your package, although orders arrive in 2-4 weeks in most cases. There may also be duty payments required at the time your package arrives, we are not responsible for the additional costs incurred on international orders.
- Something Inked does not guarantee the method of delivery of the goods
- The product delivered does not reflect the ideas of Something Inked or its staff.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days from receipt. We are unable to accommodate any requests outside of this timeframe.
- For custom designs, all sales are final. This includes personalization.
- We are unable to accept exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for a difference size, color, etc., simply return the item per the policy described and purchase the item you wish to receive.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and must not be washed, worn, or altered.
- Please mail returns meeting the above guidelines to Something Inked, Attn: Returns, 1018 Elm Hill Pike. Please include the merchandise, packing slip, and a note explaining the return. Failure to include a packing slip will delay processing of your return.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of a return, unless the product is damaged, incorrect, or incomplete at the fault of the company.
- If you are returning an item for a refund, please allow 3-5 business days for the item to be processed. Refunds typically take 2-3 business days to appear in your account once they have been processed but in some cases may take up to 10 business days.
Damaged, Incorrect, or Incomplete Orders
- If your order arrives damaged, incorrect, or incomplete please email us at email@example.com.
- If damaged, please provide evidence of the damage in your email and we will provide a return label via email. Once the damaged item has arrived at our facility, we will provide a replacement provided the item is in stock. If not, we will provide another item of equal value.
- If your order contains an incomplete item, please email us and we will provide a return label via email. Once the item has arrived at our facility, we will provide a replacement provided the item is in stock. If not, we will provide another item of equal value.
- We will not be responsible for damages to merchandise once the item has washed or worn.
- If you have any additional questions that are not covered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you. If your question or concern is regarding an order you have recently placed, please provide the store and order confirmation number in your email.